Conduct Local Risk Control
RIIRIS201D Conduct Local Risk Control
This workshop provides training in the skills and knowledge required to conduct local risk control in the Resources and Infrastructure industries.
People working in operational roles with the Resources and Infrastructure industries will benefit from attending this workshop. It may be an induction requirement.
- Risk management policy and procedural requirements
- Conducting and maintaining worksite communication
- Recording and reporting procedures
- Risk and hazard identification
- Safety Work Method Statements
- Risk assessment, analysis and evaluation
- Determining consequences and likelihood of potential risk
- Risk control and treatment
- Review control measures
- Monitor and review risk management processes