Perform rescue from a live LV panel
UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
This workshop covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus (not including overhead lines and underground cables) in the work place. It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue for a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It covers responsibilities for health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
This training is for anyone who may be required to work in situations where rescue from a live LV panel may be required as part of their role responsibilities.
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from a live LV panel
- Carry out rescue from a live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident