Undertake First Response to Fire
MSMSWHS212 Undertake First Response to Fire
This workshop is designed to ensure that an appropriate first response to fire incidents in emergencies is achieved.
Individuals who are required to respond to fires in the workplace (other than evacuating to the assembly point) would attend this workshop.
- Site specific alarm procedures
- Characteristics of fire and fuel types
- Composition and uses of extinguishing agents
- Basic fire fighting equipment
- Site or organisation emergency procedures and response plans
- Site specific isolation procedures
|MSMWHS212 Undertake First Response to Fire
||9 March 2021
||08:30 am - 12:30 pm
||Broadspectrum Training Services Withcott