Operate Breathing Apparatus
MSMWHS216 Operate Breathing Apparatus
This workshop provides a guide to maintaining and operating an open circuit breathing apparatus, correct testing and donning procedures as per standards.
This workshop is aimed at ensuring the health and safety of employees who are required to undertake work activities within an irrespirable atmosphere.
- Understand the respiratory system and effects of irrespirable atmospheres on the body
- Apply the principles of breathing apparatus control
- Carry out inspection and pre-donning checks and correctly don breathing apparatus
- Operate breathing apparatus
- Clean and maintain breathing apparatus
|MSMWHS216 Operate Breathing Apparatus
||19 March 2021
||08:30 am - 04:30 pm
||Broadspectrum Training Services Withcott