Gas Test Atmospheres
Broadspectrum Training Services offers our Gas Test Atmospheres program to equip people with the skills and knowledge required to undertake gas testing of atmospheres when conducting work in environments that may pose a hazard to employees.
This workshop is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake testing and sampling of hazardous environments. Confined spaces, restricted spaces or areas containing dangerous goods are all areas that may need to be atmospherically tested.
This workshop is designed for employees who may need to undertake monitoring of potentially hazardous atmospheres in their workplaces.
- Types and selection of gas detectors
- Sampling regimes and techniques
- Inspections and maintenance
- Calibration and bump tests
- Risk management when sampling
- Gas types
- Characteristics of toxicity
- Lower and upper explosive limits
- Gas testing procedures and applicable legislation
|MSMWHS217 Gas Test Atmospheres
||9 March 2021
||08:30 am - 12:30 pm
||Broadspectrum Training Services Withcott