Operate Breathing Apparatus (Refresher)
BA RF 2020
Refresher course for Operate breathing apparatus (MSMWHS217).
This refresher course has been developed for those people whose workplace requires them to 'refresh' their competency in the components of the Operate breathing apparatus unit of competency (MSMWHS216)
This course is for those who have previously completed training in operating breathing apparatus and are required to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Online, classroom, and/or in field (workplace).
- Currency in operating breathing apparatus
- Understand the respiratory system and effects of irrespirable atmospheres on the body
- Apply the principles of breathing apparatus control
- Carry out inspection and pre-donning checks and correctly don breathing apparatus
- Operate breathing apparatus
- Clean and maintain breathing apparatus
|Operate Breathing Apparatus (Refresher)
||28 October 2020
||08:30 am - 12:30 pm
||Broadspectrum Training Services Withcott